1. Plant Durian Seedling
In the newly planted durian, the production of root and leaf will not be constant because of the different capacity of each tree, soil condition, soil drainage, and ventilation. The ground might not be sufficient for the new root.
Lifting the bole of durian tree is to prevent the root rot and simplify the flowering when the tree is 5-year-old.
To produce the constant leaf of all trees and plots at the same time will grow the tree and control insect outbreaks, thrips and durian psyllid, during the young leaf phase efficiently.
- Nourish through the leaf and prevent insects.
Mix 20 ltr. of water with Mommoth Fong Do 20 cc. + Mommoth Combi 20 cc. + Phyretox 20 cc. + Radacim 20 cc. to spray the tree twice, every 10 days.
- Soil nourishment
4 tablespoons of Full House and one tablespoon of Utah 104 per one tree. Fertilizer 16-16-16.
2. Durian tree restoration
To restore durian tree after harvest, two sets of leaves, at the minimum, should be produced to be a source of nutrients to deliver to root and trunk. Then, the third set of leaves should be produced to allow the trunk to receive the blooming substance to prevent leaf budding.
- The leaf from the first set is small and has low number.
- Inconsistent leaflet budding
- Leaf is thin and yellow, not dark green.
- Damaged root system because of Paclobutrazol.
- Mix 200 ltr. of water with Mommoth Fong Do 200 cc. + Mommoth Combi 200 cc. + Gibberellin 50 cc.
- For soil nourishment, use Perlka 1 kg. per one tree + Full House 300-500 g. per one tree.
3. Nutrient accumulation
Leaf nourishment is very important to allow the leaf to receive flowering substance. The leaf should be controlled to be green and become mature at the same time to produce flower bud and flowers simultaneously.
The blooming flower bud might dry if it is hit by heavy rain. This is because the leaf accumulates nutrient inefficiently so there are more leaflets afterward. Therefore, controlling the leaflet to become mature at the same time is significant in order to bloom at the desired time.
- Mix 200 ltr. of water with Grogreen 10-52-10 500 g. + Mommoth Supreme 0-28-18 200 cc. + Mommoth Calcium Magnesium 200 cc. + Mommoth Folizyme GA 200 cc. to spray the tree.
4. Flower budding
At this phase, notice the shooting flower bud. The leaf with perfect nutrient accumulation and does not have the leaflet will have the flower bud at the same time. On the other hand, if there is leaflet at this phase, the flower bud losses and results in the red or withered flowers.
Since the leaflet takes the nutrient from the flower bud, spray the flower bud with amino and sugar to provide more nutrient to prevent the wither bud.
- Mix 200 ltr. of water with Mommoth Fong Do 200 cc. + Mommoth Sugar Express 200 cc. + Amarith 200 cc. + Gibberellin 50 cc. to spray the tree.
- For leaf nourishment, use Utah 10 300-400 g. per one tree + Perlka 1 kg. per one tree.
5. Flower and new shooting durian fruit nourishment
The most sensitive period is when the flower blooms for 30 days. There might be the fall because of the insufficient nutrient or the leaflet budding. Water and flower pruning, as well as the nutrient spraying on the flower and new shooting fruit is important. If there is leaflet budding during this period, the leaflet should be accelerated as quickly as possible to not allow it to take all nutrients from the flower.
To develop the sufficient flower and as the same set, do inflorescence pruning to be appropriate with the number of boughs and size of trunk.
- Mix 200 ltr. of water with Mommoth Folizyme GA 200 cc. + Mommoth Sugar Express 200 cc. + Amarith 200 cc. to spray the leaf.
- Soil nourishment: Use Utah 10 300-400 g. per one tree + Perlka 1 kg. per one tree.
6. Young fruit - harvest
During the young fruit period when it produces a seed (45-90 days after blooming), focus on nourishing the fruit shape and constant size, and tough peel. Spray Mommoth Calcium Magnesium 200 cc. and Mommoth Polizyme 200 cc. and Mommoth Sugar Express 200 cc. mixed with 200 ltr. of water every 10 days.
During the 90-day flesh producing period (after blooming), it is the period to fasten the photosynthesis of the leaf to gain more sugar to accumulate at the fruit in or der to transform it to the starch in the flesh. In order to increase the fruit size, use UMP with fruit nourishing set to increase the high quality and percentage of starch in the flesh.
- Mix 200 ltr. of water with Mommoth Polizyme GA 200 cc. + Mommoth Sugar Express 200 cc. + Mommoth Calsium Borin 200 cc. + UMP Upsize 200 g. to spray the tree.
- Soil nourishment: Use Utah 10 200 g. + Perlka 1 kg. per one tree.