1. Tree restoration after harvest
Tree restoration is to prepare the tree for the new production. After harvest, the tree is deteriorated so the bad bough should be pruned to be ready for the new leaves production. Nutrients and soil nourishing should be giving to support the roots and increase the rootlets in order to absorb
- Mix 200 ltr. of water with Fertiplant 20-20-20 300 g., Mommoth Fong Do 200 cc., Mommoth Combi 200 cc., and Mommoth Zinc 200 cc. and spray the leaf over the canopy after harvest 2-3 times, every 10 days.
- By soil: Add Utah 10 300 g., Perlka 500 g. and Full House 100 g.
2. Nutrients accumulation
After restoration, accumulate the nutrients to produce the first set of leaves, green and glossy leaves, and stimulate the leaves to become mature simultaneously.
- Mix 200 ltr. of water with Mommoth Folizyme GA 200 cc., Mommoth Calcium Boron 200 cc. and Amarith 200 cc. to spray the young leaf until it becomes mature 1-2 times, every 10
- Mommoth Halt 200 cc. (to stop leaflets and accelerate the mature leaves).
When the leaves are stable, no leaflets, bloom the flower bud. Do not stop giving amino and sugar in order to have the large and perfect flowers.
- Mix 200 ltr. of water with Mommoth Fong Do 200 cc., Mommoth Sugar Express 200 cc., Mommoth Supreme 0-28-18 200 cc., and Amrith 200 cc. to spray 3 times continuously every 7 days.
4. Upsize young fruit
During the seed is growing to become the fruit, the peel expands and absorb the nutrient for feeding. The insufficient nutrient during this phase will result in the imperfect fruit, cracked peel and falling fruit.
- Mix Mommoth Folizyme 200 cc., Mommoth Calcium Magnesium 200 cc., Mommoth Supreme 0-28-18 200 cc., and Amarith 200 cc. to spray before and after the flower blooming period
5. Upsize before harvest
To produce the flesh and juice and the good weight before harvest, give nutrients through the leaf.
- Mix Mommoth Folizyme GA 200 cc., Mommoth Supreme 0-0-30 200 cc., UMP 300 g., and Amarith 200 cc. to spray on the leaf 1-2 times, every 10 days before harvest.