1. Restoration after harvest
Restoration orange tree is to prepare for the new harvest.
Do pruning and produce the new leaf by giving the inclusive nutrients and nourishing the soil to facilitate the root growth and rootlet to absorb the nutrients.
- By leaf: Spray with 200 ltr. of water mixed with Mommoth Combi 200 cc., Mommoth Sugar Express 200 cc. and Mommoth Fong Do 200 cc.
- By soil: Use Utah 300-500 g. and Full House 50-200 g. per one tree.
2. Leaf budding
After harvest and having some leaflet budding, accumulate the nutrients to produce the first set of green and glossy leaves to simplify the management. The simultaneous leaflet budding will give the flowers at the same time.
- Mix 200 ltr. of water with Mommoth Fong Do 200 cc., Mommoth Zinc 200 cc., Fertiplant 20-20-20 300 g., and Amarith 200 cc. to spray the tree.
3. Nutrients accumulation
Before storing water, the tree should be in a perfect condition with the glossy green leaves in order to prolong the nutrient accumulation for a long productivity.
Use Calcium and Magnesium to help accumulate nutrient before flower blooming so the leaf is strong and have nice color. Moreover, it helps to produce more flowers than leaves.
- Mix 200 ltr. of water with Fertiplant 10-52-10 300 g., Mommoth Calcium Magnesium 200 cc. and Mommoth Supreme 0-28-18 to spray the tree.
4. Off-season flowering
When the leaves are stable without the leaflet, spray the substance to open the flower bud to stimulate the flower buds. Use algae and D-glucose to have the constant and simultaneous flowers without the withered flowers.
- Mix 200 ltr. of water with Mommoth Fong Do 200 cc. with Mommoth Sugar Express 200 cc. and Amarith 200 cc.
- To spray the tree 3 times, every 7 days.
5. Fruitage and fruit upsize
When the orange seed grows and the fruit is growing, the peel also expands and absorbs more nutrients to use. Insufficient nutrients during this phase affect the imperfect fruit and cracked peel.
- Mix 200 ltr. of water with Mommoth Calcium Magnesium 200 cc. (to helps with coloring and peel production), Mommoth Folizyme GA 200 cc. (to expand nutrient tubes for fast nutrient absorbance and fewer fruit fall) and Amarith 200 cc. to spray the tree.
6. Firm peel, good shape, color and taste
Give more zinc and manganese before harvest to build the color and prevent leaf disease. Calcium and Boron prevents cracked peel and gives nice fruit shape and tough stem.
- By leaf: Mix 200 ltr. of water with Mommoth Zinc Manganese 200 cc. with Mommoth Calcium Boron 200 cc. to spray the tree.
- By soil: Use Utah 10 300 g. per one tree to be delivered through rootlets.